A Root Canal Treatment is needed when a tooth’s nerve and associated blood vessels are irreversibly damaged. For example :
- Tooth damaged by trauma.
- A fractured tooth.
- Deep cavity that has infected the nerve. The end result is the same — an infection that leads to an abscess at the base of the tooth.
Signs And Symptoms
- Throbbing pain in the tooth (especially noticeable when lying horizontal, i.e. in bed at night).
- There may also be a swelling in your jaw.
- The tooth may be painful to chew on.
- Pain on consuming hot and/or cold foods.
- Teeth that are severely worn out.
- +91 98867 24383
- Indiranagar Branch
#247, 6th Cross, 1st stage Indiranagar, Behind Toit Pub, Bengaluru — 560038
- Koramangala Branch
#358, 1st floor, 1st Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru — 560095